you have a passion for education? Do you enjoy working
with people? Have a background in college, MBA, law
school, graduate school or medical school admissions?
AdmissionsConsultants continues to grow and we are looking
for talented, dedicated and detail-oriented individuals.
If you possess admissions committee experience and excellent
interpersonal skills, then we'd like to speak with you
about a consultant position.
We also have administrative positions
available in our Virginia headquarters office that do not
require admissions committee experience.
Serious candidates will display the following traits:
Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to stay flexible and work well under tight deadlines in
a fast-paced environment
- In-depth admissions committee experience
at a selective school
- Integrity and a commitment to your client's welfare
- Solid organizational skills and Internet access
member of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work at home
addition, you have the option of a part-time or full-time
position. Part-time employees also have the potential to
move to a full-time position.
Interested? Please send a cover letter and your resume in
stating the position you're applying for to
jobs (at) admissionsconsultants (dot) com.
No phone calls please!