Our Admissions Consulting Services
Your commitment and time will be heavily invested in the admissions process. Therefore, attention to detail is crucial to ensuring your success.
Our comprehensive admissions services leave no stone unturned:
- Development of your personal story, highlighting your individual strengths and academic, professional and personal achievements.
- Review post-graduate employment opportunities.
- Selection of schools best suited to your objectives and strong points.
- Recommendations on how extracurricular activities can enhance your admissions prospects.
- Guidance on obtaining letters of reference.
- Completion of applications.
- Preparation of personal statements.
- Review and editing of essays. NOTE: This step includes proofreading and editing of punctuation as well as advice on strengthening the content to meet the standards of admissions committees as well as play to your assets.
- Review and critique of resumes.
- Admissions interview preparation. (NOTE: Our clients have access to our online video series as well as our online voice diagnostic software!)
- Delivery of pre-admissions consultations for future applicants who wish to be fully prepared for the admissions process one or more years from now.
If you have an admissions issue, we’ve most likely tackled it with a client. If you have an admissions question, we’ve undoubtedly addressed it with an applicant. Moreover, we also offer “ding” analyses for those who have recently been rejected from their top-choice school. Call us at 1.800.809.0800 (+1 703.242.5885 outside the US and Canada) or email us now. We’ll be happy to help you.