In Uncategorized

We have the 2018-2019 application season admission statistics for Princeton University Graduate School. Applications rose 7% to 11,731. Princeton made offers to 1,321 of those applicants. In case you don’t have a calculator handy, that equates to a 11.3% acceptance rate.

Those offers generated acceptances from 490 doctoral and 159 masters applicants. Consequently, the school’s yield was 49.1%.

Overall, 58% of the incoming class are US citizens. Additionally, women make up 42% of the incoming class. This represents the highest percentage of women in eight years. Finally, 47% of these new students will be studying STEM while the remaining 53% study liberal arts or social sciences.

Start typing and press Enter to search