UVA Darden Releases Class of 2022 Application
The University of Virginia Darden School of Business released its Class of 2022 MBA application earlier today.
There is an early action (non binding) deadline as well as three regular round deadlines.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 (Early Action)
- Friday, October 4, 2019 (Round 1)
- Monday, January 6, 2020 (Round 2)
- Monday, April 6, 2020 (Round 3)
The essay questions and instructions are as follows:
For the 2019-20 application cycle, Darden will again offer multiple short answer questions. We want to get to know all of the various facets of your background and personality.
1. Darden strives to identify and cultivate responsible leaders who follow their purpose. Please provide an example of a situation in which you have made a meaningful impact. (200 words)
2. Diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission, and they work best when they are an integral and celebrated part of our community. Read University of Virginia’s Diversity & Inclusion Vision Statement. Share a time in which you engaged with a perspective, identity, community or experience that was different from your own and how it impacted your worldview. (200 words)
3. The Batten Foundation Worldwide Scholarship provides all Darden students in our full-time MBA program with an opportunity to participate in a Darden Worldwide Course. If you could choose any location in the world, where would you want to travel, and why? (50 words)
4. Tell us what you would want your learning team to know about you – personally, professionally, or both? (100 words)
5. What is your short-term, post-MBA goal and why? (150 words)