We have two different payment options: an hourly rate and several fixed-fee application packages.
We bill the initial hour consultation at the discounted rate of US$150 and we only require a minimum 1 hour payment to retain our post bacc consulting services. We recommend starting with an initial one-hour consultation.
In a one hour initial consultation we can:
- Review the results of the detailed questionnaire you will receive when you sign up
- Assess your candidacy (including if a post bacc program is necessary for your medical school positioning needs)
- Advise you on how to best highlight your strengths and mitigate your weaknesses
- Recommend the best post bacc programs for you based on your background, preferences, and future career goals
- Formulate a detailed action plan to ensure you are optimally positioned for your post bacc and future med school applications.
Click below to purchase the initial 1 hour consultation
Additional hours can be purchased in the following blocks:
Fixed-Fee Application Packages
Our fixed-fee packages are strategic and comprehensive. We will spend as much time as required to ensure your essays, resumes/cvs, letters of reference, and short answer questions in the bodies of the applications are polished and perfected. We offer steep discounts for those applicants who are targeting multiple schools.
We have 2 different types of fixed-fee packages
Single Application Fee
We have a single application fee of $1,500. This includes comprehensive and professional assistance with an application including:
- Essay and personal statement topic selections
- Unlimited revisions (for content as well as grammar) for your essays and personal statements
- Activity statement (resume/cv) editing
- Guidance on letters of reference (who to approach, what to ask them to include, etc.)
- Interview preparation
- Application review
Multiple Application Packages
The following packages include comprehensive assistance with a set number of college applications. As part of these packages, we will provide guidance on the selection of schools you target for admission and we will assess your chances at each school.
All of these packages include the same level of comprehensive service as the single application. (See above.) Furthermore, you can purchase any of these applications after completing an initial one hour consultation and deduct the cost of that first hour paid ($150) from the price shown below.
Fixed-Fee Waitlist Assistance
Send your consultant the entire application that landed you on the waitlist. He or she will share with you the probable reasons for the waitlist decision and advise you on the best way to handle this situation. You will receive comprehensive, professional assistance with preparing any additional material the consultant feels you should submit to the program, such as a letter reiterating your interest in the program, an additional letter of reference, etc. The fixed-fee price for this service is US $400.
Purchase the fixed-fee waitlist assistance:
Fixed-Fee Ding Analysis
Were you rejected and want to know why? Your consultant will share with you the probable reasons for the ding, and will advise you on what you could have done to increase your acceptance chances. You will also receive an assessment of your chances as a medical school re-applicant, as well as an action plan to ensure that you are optimally positioned for those future applications. The fixed-fee price for this service is US $300.
Purchase the fixed-fee ding analysis:
Payment by Telephone/Fax/Check
Of course, we also accept personal checks. Checks should be made out to AdmissionsConsultants, Inc. and mailed to: