Admissions Consultant Positions Available
Do you have a passion for education? Do you enjoy working with people? Have a background in college, MBA, law school, graduate school or medical school admissions?
AdmissionsConsultants continues to grow and we are looking for talented, dedicated and detail-oriented individuals. If you possess admissions committee experience and excellent interpersonal skills, then we’d like to speak with you about a consultant position.
We also have administrative positions available in our Virginia headquarters office that do not require admissions committee experience.
Serious candidates will display the following traits:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to stay flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth admissions committee experience at a selective school
- Integrity and a commitment to your client’s welfare
- Solid organizational skills and Internet access
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work at home
- In addition, you have the option of a part-time or full-time position. Part-time employees also have the potential to move to a full-time position.
Interested? Please send a cover letter and your resume in .doc format stating the position you’re applying for to jobs (at) admissionsconsultants (dot) com.
Please understand we receive dozens of resumes each and every day. If you don’t have admissions committee experience, state the position you are applying for in your cover letter. Finally, please do not use Google documents. We don’t have the time to log on or request permission to see your resume. Attaching it as a .doc file to the email is viewed far more favorably.
No phone calls please!